Although hemp oil has many advantages, when used in excess, it may cause many complications. So, if you use hemp oil, or if you are considering it, you may like to read this article then decide for yourself.
Hemp Oil Side Effects:
1) Hemp oil contains High Amounts of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids these fatty acids are great for your body. But in large quantities, they can contribute to bacterial infections, cardiac dysfunction, and cancer growth.
2) Hemp Oil produces Harmful Peroxides Under High Heat
When hemp oil is exposed to high heat (over 121℉). these peroxides can do damage to your body.
3) Hemp Oil Can Cause Digestive Issues, stomach cramps, diarrhea, acid reflux, and nausea, just to name a few…
4) hemp oil Can Interfere with The Metabolism of Other Medications, that means if you’re taking blood pressure medicine in combination with hemp oil, the effects of the medication may be reduced, or even eliminated.
5) Hemp Oil Can Affect Your Blood’s Ability to Clot it can reduce the blood’s ability to clot.
6) Hemp oil may lead to tumor regeneration, as it triggers cell reproduction which is good for the body, however, it can lead to cancer cell reproduction as well.
These are all the side effects of hemp oil. Share with us your experiences with hemp oil If there is one.