cake is as good as rumor has it? Imagine your favorite cake, but with the
unbridled power of cannabis! Almost all coffee shops in Amsterdam offer space
cakes in one form or another and they are becoming increasingly popular with
those who want to get high but in a discreet and tasty form.
in mind, we’ve put together an amazing space cake recipe for you to make your
8 grams of
cannabis heads, or the equivalent dose in hash or size residue.
1 cup 3/4
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
ingredients to enhance your cake, such as cocoa powder, vanilla extract, dried
fruit, icing, cream, chocolate chips, or anything else – your imagination is
the only limit.
- A blender
- A large salad bowl
- A spatula or a spoon to mix
- A cake mold for an oven
- Non-stick baking paper
- An oven
- A microwave
- One bowl
- A skewer
- Optional: A metal grid
- Preheat your oven to a temperature between 104 °C and 113 °C. Place your (ground) grass in a dish suitable for baking. Heat in the oven for 30-40 minutes. This will decarboxylate your herb, which means that all cannabinoids become bioavailable.
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Place your butter in a bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. It should melt to a pasty, viscous consistency.
- Mix your freshly ground cannabis into the butter.
- Add all the sugar, flour, milk, cannabis butter, eggs, plus anything else you want to add to the bowl. Mix it all until you get a paste with a nice even consistency. This may take a few minutes, but it will ensure that your cannabis is distributed as evenly as possible in the cake batter. Note: If your mixture is a little too dry, add a little milk; if it is too runny, add flour.
- Butter your cake pan, or place non-stick baking paper on the bottom.
- Carefully pour your cake batter into the pan, spreading it evenly.
- Place your pan in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, prick the center of the cake with a skewer or knife. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready; if the dough binds, leave the cake in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Let the cake cool for 20 minutes in its pan; then place it upside down on the rack and remove the pan to let the cake cool for another 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, decorate the cake with whatever you like.
- Enjoy !