This tasty cake and super easy to do will impress everyone and takes only about ten minutes to prepare. The most difficult thing is to wait for it to cool when it comes out of the oven!
– 4 ripe bananas
– 1 cup raw brown sugar
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1 egg
– 1 ½ cup of yeast flour incorporated
– ¾ cup hemp seeds whole or ground
– ¼ cup of melted butter
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
– ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
– ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
– Optional: ½ cup of one of the following ingredients: raisins, dried cranberries, chocolate chips, chopped nuts.
Preheat the oven to 180oC (350 degrees Fahrenheit). Place the bananas in a mixing bowl and crush them with a fork. Add all the other ingredients and mix well. Pour the mixture into a buttered mold and bake for about an hour, until the top is golden brown and a needle inserted into the cake comes out dry.