I present you a wonderful recipe, it’s a cookies and cheesecake mix for you and your loved ones… it’s a must try!
– ½ cup almond flour
– 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
– ½ tsp Vanilla extract
– 1 tsp. baking powder
– 1 egg (beaten)
– 1 tbsp. coconut oil or butter
Cream cheese stuffing:
– ½ cup almond butter
– 1 cup cream cheese
– ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
– Pinch of vanilla pod paste
– 5 droppers filled with CBD oil
1. Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa, vanilla extract, salt and baking powder. Add the egg with the coconut oil and mix well.
3. Remove the cookies and place each piece on a sheet of parchment paper. They should be about 1 to 2 inches wide when pressed down.
4. Bake cookies in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until crispy.
5. Allow them to cool to room temperature. They will crash as they lose heat, so don’t panic if they are softer at first.
6. For filling: Mix all ingredients in the bowl of a mixer on a stand and mix until smooth.
7. Stir in half of the crumbled cookies and stir until well incorporated.
8. Remove one ball from cheesecake filling and empty the ball just above the rest of the crumbled cookies. Roll to ensure that the cream cheese mass is covered in the cookies.
9. Move your cheesecake bites to the freezer (or to the refrigerator if you don’t mind waiting a little longer). Serve cold