The usual fruit punch recipe, a Christmas classic, has as base ingredients, water, juice, and homemade syrup. By slightly modifying the production process, it is possible to add cannabis extract to the formula to increase the properties of this vitamin-filled drink that will boost you. In summer fruit juices are considered to be refreshing drinks to relieve heat, but if you drink them warm, they help to fight the cold of December and the first months of the year. With a touch of cannabis in the form of oil, the drink becomes the perfect accompaniment for the holidays.
Ingredients for “oleo Saccharum” (a mixture of citrus fruit concentrate and sugar):
- The rind of four or six oranges
- One tablespoon of sugar
- A glass of lemon juice
Ingredients for syrup:
- A glass of sugar
- A glass of water
- Four peppercorns
- A 3 cm piece of ginger, peeled and cut
- A cinnamon stick
- Two-star anise seeds
- 15 mg of CBD oil.
Ingredients for multi-fruit juice:
- 230 mL orange juice (one full glass and one-quarter of another)
- 690 mL grenadine (three and a half glasses)
- 350 mL pineapple juice (one full glass and three-quarters of another)
- 360 mL black tea (one full glass and three-quarters of another)
- To prepare the “oleo Saccharum”, it is first necessary to peel the oranges and leave as little white part as possible. Then crush them with the sugar and let them macerate for 30 minutes. Then mix them with the lemon juice and stir well. Finally, remove the orange peel and put the liquid on the side.
- To make the syrup, mix the sugar, water, peppercorns, ginger, and anise in a saucepan. Ginger and anise give a spicy touch to the drink, if you wish, you do not have to add these ingredients. Boil over low heat to reduce volume for about 10 minutes. Once removed from the heat, pour the contents into a bowl, passing the liquid through the sieve or strainer to remove any solid parts.
- Put the resulting fluid in a mixer or mixing bowl and add the cannabis oil, mix until it is homogeneous and let the mixture cool.
- Prepare the tea in a separate container and let it cool down a little.
- Mix the fruit juices: orange, grenadine, and pineapple, then add the tea in a large enough bowl.
- Turn on the blender or mixer and slowly pour the multi-fruit juice over the cannabis syrup. Mix everything for 30 seconds.
- Lower the speed a little and add the oleo Saccharum preparation. Mix until you obtain a homogeneous liquid.
Serve the drink your way. You can put ice on it or drink it warm.