Pancakes are a typical American breakfast. They are known by many names (pancakes, crêpes, tortillas…) but the result is the same, an irresistible delight.
Please, let us introduce our sweet variation: The CBD pancakes. It’s easy and quick to prepare.
Are you ready?
1 cup flour (about 100 g)
2 tbsp. baking powder
2 tbsp. sugar
¼ c.c. of salt
2 tbsp. melted CBD butter
1 cup milk (about 250 ml)
- Preheat over medium heat the pan you will use to cook the CBD pancakes.
- Sift and mix the flour, the baking powder, the sugar and the salt in a bowl.
- Mix the melted CBD butter, the milk and the egg in another bowl.
- Now mix the dry mixture and the liquid preparation until you obtain a homogeneous and lump-free dough.
- Coat the pan with oil and melt a knob of butter (the oil will prevent the butter from turning black). Butter will give CBD pancakes a more subtle flavor and consistency.
- Pour the desired amount of dough into the pan using a ladle.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
- You can then turn it over and cook the other side for about 40 seconds.
Note: Of course, you can let your imagination run wild and add to the dough blueberries, bananas, raspberries, chocolate chips, dried fruit, etc