8-ounce of cream cheese (softened)
2 cups of canned pumpkin
1 cup of sugar
¼ teaspoon of salt
1 egg & 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
¼ cup of melted cannabutter
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
1 sheet of pre-made pie dough
- Place the sheet of pie dough into a 9-inch pie plate. Press down so it adheres to the shape of the plate, and allow to harden in the freezer for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and remove crust from the freezer. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the crust starts to become golden brown in color.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer. Add pumpkin, and keep mixing until combined. Add sugar and salt, and beat until combined. Add eggs, egg yolks, half and half, and cannabutter; beat until combined. Lastly, add vanilla and spices. Beat until fully incorporated.
- Pour filling into the pie crust (preferably while the crust is still warm), and make for 50 minutes. The pie should be removed from the oven when the center is still jiggly, but not sloshy.
- Place on a wire rack and cool to room temperature before serving. If not serving right away, keep pie in the refrigerator. Cut into eight slices, and top with whipped cream if preferred.