To make a cannabis ice cream, you must use cannabutter as a base. Indeed, you need a material already decarboxylated. Moreover, the cannabis must be already extracted in fats so that you will feel the effects.
Ingredient for about 1 liter of vanilla and cannabis ice cream
- 5 dl of milk
- 500g of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 45 g chocolate chips
- 45g pecan nuts
- 45 g crumbled cookie, or other cookies and biscuits.
- Mix the milk and cream until you obtain a homogeneous liquid.
- Heat the mixture over high heat in a large saucepan until small bubbles appear. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the Marrakech butter into the hot milk mixture and stir to melt.
- Add the vanilla, sugar, and salt.
- Cover (or transfer to a suitable airtight container) and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Stir the mixture into your ice-cream maker, and follow the manufacturer’s directions for making your ice cream and for adding any chocolate chips and other extras.
If you don’t have an ice cream maker
- Take your ice cream out of the fridge after 1 hour.
- Stir in your extras like chocolate chips.
- Put your ice cream in the freezer.
- Every 30 minutes, stir your ice cream with a fork to air it and avoid the formation of crystals. Do this at least 3 or 4 times until you get the right consistency.
- Enjoy quickly, as ice creams made without an ice cream maker have a fragile texture and cannot be stored.
Enjoy this delicious cannabis ice cream. You are free to replace the vanilla extracts by pure vanilla or lemon extract as well!