Cannabis foods tend to keep better in the refrigerator, especially if they prepared with ingredients such as oil, sugar, and flour. Cannabis foods are prone to mold and rot very quickly at room temperature, especially since most cannabis foods do not contain many preservatives.
If you buy a cannabis food product commercially, check the “best before” date and the label to get a good idea of the best type of storage. Whenever possible, try to wrap the food in baking paper or aluminum foil, as the plastic may affect the taste. Place these wrapped foods in an airtight container and the refrigerator.
Cannabis butter may be stored in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container or glass jar. Cannabis-infused cooking oil should be stored in the refrigerator. Never put cannabis oil in the microwave and always cook it over low heat. It is a good idea to follow the normal food storage protocol for cannabis foods.
- Whenever possible, avoid transparent containers, as cannabis can easily affected by light.
- Avoid plastic bags because to avoid mold and air, plastic is not the best option. Glass and silicone containers are preferable.
- Never store cannabis – whether concentrated or food-grade – indirect light.
- If you pack concentrates in parchment paper for storage, wear gloves and avoid transferring oils and bacteria from your hands.
- The refrigerator is a good place to store food, cooking oils, balms, and dyes. Keep out of reach of children!
- Do you open the refrigerator often? Maybe it’s time to invest in a small bar fridge to properly store your refrigerated cannabis and cannabinoid foods, avoiding temperature fluctuations.
- Write the date on the package on cannabis concentrates and foods so you can determine how long you’ve been storing them.
- Always buy your products from reputable retailers and dispensaries. If you receive cannabis in a plastic bag or if it is not pre-packed, pay attention to freshness.
Storage is very important for cannabis. Your supplies must be fresh and tasty, whether they are food, concentrates or other head shapes. So follow the basic rules for proper handling of your cannabis and proper storage (cool, dark and dry!) and you will be in control in no time. Long live fresh cannabis
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/mailmach/cbd.ci/wp-content/plugins/trx_addons/components/shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 316